Can we have an updated version for ep5 item mall?

Jormungandr

Hello there,

As the name of the thread states explicitly, is there a chance that we have an updated version of this link: here

I have tried using it on my local EP5 database that I took from the Shaiya archive, but the ncash.dll does not get hooked, although the settings in the .ini are correct. You can rename it after launching the ps_game.

Thank you for the great project with this forum and hopefully I will have a positive return :)

the solution in my repository works with ep5 too. read the wiki to learn how to build it for ep5.

see the Item Mall section of the wiki for more details. the `sdev.dll` project is all you need to make the item mall work. you won't need an sql connection or any of that nonsense. it's all packet-based.

the ep5 version of the library also supports the confirm button packets. i encourage you to learn how to build this with visual studio so you can update the library in the future.

the ep5 version of the library also supports the confirm button packets. please look at the readme before you do anything. i encourage you to learn how to build this with visual studio so you can update the library in the future.
Thank you once again, this is helpful - and I definitely will in the future. I am guessing, I must use the v1 ps_game.exe release and the db_agent as well which can be found in your repository to ensure that everything works.

Thank you once again, this is helpful - and I definitely will in the future. I am guessing, I must use the v1 ps_game.exe release and the db_agent as well which can be found in your repository to ensure that everything works.
you can use those files if you want. that ps_game is probably the cleanest version you will find. as far as i know, it has no customizations. that dbAgent expects most of those sql procedures, so as long as you're using that build version, it's fine. the most important thing is to go look at packet_shop.cpp and packet_exchange.cpp and make sure your cheat engine scripts do not clash with my detours.

you can use those files if you want. that ps_game is probably the cleanest version you will find. as far as i know, it has no customizations. that dbAgent expects most of those sql procedures, so as long as you're using that build version, it's fine. the most important thing is to go look at packet_shop.cpp and packet_exchange.cpp and make sure your cheat engine scripts do not clash with my detours.
I have tried your files, and they are working well so far, you are an amazing developer, all kudos to you. I personally would suggest removing the PS_DEFINE01 from your SQL file for the Gifting side of the Item Mall. I had to do it myself - it's definitely not a huge deal though, thank you again!

Hello @Bowie, after attaching sdev.dll the ps_game don’t start anymore, no logs are created it just doesn’t start, do you know something which cause this or any fix?

Hello @Bowie, after attaching sdev.dll the ps_game don’t start anymore, no logs are created it just doesn’t start, do you know something which cause this or any fix?
send me the ps_game you're using and a screenshot of the files in your bin directory in a private message.

send me the ps_game you're using and a screenshot of the files in your bin directory in a private message.
sorry for late reply, I can’t send the ps_game and a screenshot of the bin because I am not home, but I am using your ps_game and ps_dbagent from the repository and in bin folder I use the one that cups provided on his website openshaiya, in your code I only added the export of dll so I can import it using stud-pe and commented ep6 line so I can use it with ep5

sorry for late reply, I can’t send the ps_game and a screenshot of the bin because I am not home, but I am using your ps_game and ps_dbagent from the repository and in bin folder I use the one that cups provided on his website openshaiya, in your code I only added the export of dll so I can import it using stud-pe and commented ep6 line so I can use it with ep5

you'll be injecting scripts with cheat engine at some point anyhow, so it doesn't really make sense to use stud-pe (or anything like it) in this situation. when you get home, send me the ps_game you modified and show me the code you used to add an export to the library so i can figure out why it's not working.

Hello, im following the project since the beginning and i have a little suggestion:
Not everyone it's familiar with visual studio and compiling, most of the new members of the open shaiya discord are people with zero knowledge looking for functional files to start learning the basics of the game/development.
I think posting the already compiled version for multiple episodes could help a lot (y)

i agree with what you're saying to an extent, but if they want to get into the basics of development, they need to learn how to compile a program. if they have a genuine interest in the project, they will learn how to compile it.

edit: i'm gonna attach the 2017 express version of visual studio. this is the last of its kind. i think it's a great ide for people getting started with the C-family languages. it's very lightweight, so it's good for people that just want to learn the basics.

virus total

Thats a solid advice, not just for the project but for shaiya stuff.
I still think releasing the compiled versions could help newbies, i see most people on the discord struggling to make the dll work and very few using the files for that reason, despiting being an amazing job.

people say they want to get started with development, but then they don't want to do the work. i have to add resources before i can release builds. even then, there will still be false positives.

edit: @Garret i added build actions for every episode the server-side code supports. people can find the output files by clicking the workflow run. the files will be deleted after 90 days. this is safer for me because i'm not building the libraries.

people say they want to get started with development, but then they don't want to do the work. i have to add resources before i can release builds. even then, there will still be false positives.

edit: @Garret i added build actions for every episode the server-side code supports. people can find the output files by clicking the workflow run. the files will be deleted after 90 days. this is safer for me because i'm not building the libraries.

it not run jin windows server 2019? sdev.dll Injection , but ps_game.exe suspend

Last edited:
Back