【help】I set the mount +100 str,When worn, the str is not updated

rn4444

I set the mount +100 str,When worn, the str is not updated, must go back to the character options then loging in the game。 the str Display normal.

Not every ps_game supports mounts with stats.
If you are using shen1 files, then the mount can have stats but they are not gonna show visually.
Other ps_games like 3,4,5 can't support mounts with stats.

In any case, it is not very advisable to put stats on mounts.

If you are using shen1 files, then the mount can have stats but they are not gonna show visually.

okey,thank you

It is possible but i have lost my "notes with information's" about this, maybe someone else can explain it but i can tell this is very possible

It's completely possible, but here the full context:

You can add stats and even recreations to mounts in all episodes and server files, but here comes the problem:

- Your ps_game must have a function for mounts with stats, otherwise the 'real' stats gived by the mount are never gonna have an effect.
This is only possible on shen ps_game, aka 'pure EP6' files and perhaps EP7-8. I have maded a server with functional mounts with stats and they worked partially*

- * Your game.exe also needs an edition to visually show the stats you get.
The extra stats never show on the (T)Interface and also on your character HP bar and final damage calculation.

For a example if you have a mount with 1000 STR and you do 500 damage with an attack, equip the mount and it's not gonna show more damage, even if the damage should be 3000-4000 or more, it still shows 500.
The same applies for final magic damage, critical and evasion and reduced damage incoming and HP.
This can led to visual issues in PVP, albeit minor, but undesirable.

Conclusion:
You can make mounts with stats and recreations in EP6 shen ps_game, but your players are not gonna notice the stats and perhaps you are gonna have minor visual bugs on the client final damage calculation.
Worth the effort? Perhaps if your mount give a few stats, but for high numbers it's not advised.

Following Bowie info about the topic, i have tested with this change on the ps_game and it works:

[ENABLE]
0046861E:
mov byte ptr [esp+13],00

[DISABLE]
0046861E:
mov byte ptr [esp+13],01

Tested ingame and the stats are gived as usual, everything works without bugs.
Credits to bowie ofc

LHkPlg1.png

Back