Hello

Shaco

Administrator
Staff member
Designer
Hey there,

My name is NatS0e, and I'm also known as Shaco. I first joined the Shaiya Community around 2010, although the exact year is a bit hazy in my memory. I had created a few servers before, but I eventually took a break from the community, roughly 7-8 years ago – time flies! :ROFLMAO:

About 2 and a half years ago, I decided to rejoin the community, and that's when I got in touch with Cups. He graciously invited me to the Discord community. Since then, I've been diving into the world of assembly language but ended up focusing on Graphic Design and Web Development.
Hey there,

My name is NatS0e, also known as Shaco. I first joined the Shaiya community around 2010, although I can't quite remember the exact month. I've created a few servers in the past but took a break from the community for about 7-8 years ago – time flies!:ROFLMAO: I rejoined the community about 2 and a half years ago when I got in touch with @Cups . He invited me to the Shaiya Discord community, and since then, I've been learning development stuffs. However, I eventually shifted my focus to Graphic Design and Web Development.

A few months ago, I was really eager to learn how to make costumes, so I reached out to Mati for help. I gradually learned how Blender works, and there were times when I felt like giving up, but Mati's guidance was excellent, and I managed to create 3D model costumes. Now, I'm involved in graphic design, web development, and 3D modeling. If you're interested and need someone who can work on high-quality servers, feel free to reach out to me.

Ever since I started learning from this community, I appreciate all the efforts you guys have put in and every piece of advice you've given me. I hope to see this forum grow even larger and our community become stronger like it used to be.

I really miss the memories of the old community.

Sincerely,
Shaco

Back