An open source effort to make episode 5 servers compatible with episode 6 clients

i told you i could barely see the video. it doesn't matter that my comment was incorrect. i made it clear that i couldn't reproduce the issue when i added the label. do you think i didn't try? i don't know what you are expecting me to do at this point.

Last edited:
i told you i could barely see the video. it doesn't matter that my comment was incorrect. i made it clear that i couldn't reproduce the issue when i added the label. do you think i didn't try? i don't know what you are expecting me to do at this point.
What didn't you see? I don't understand. You could have answered me nicely instead of being rude.

Anyway, I have prepared a new video for you, the problem is definitely visible.
but it would be useful to explain the problem again;
I am changing armor and in the meantime I take off and put on a costume and the stat is broken.

i wasn't trying to be rude. i had already done what's in the video when i tried to reproduce the issue the first time. i just tried it again and nothing has changed. we're just going in circles at this point. i really don't want to talk about this anymore.

What didn't you see? I don't understand. You could have answered me nicely instead of being rude.

Anyway, I have prepared a new video for you, the problem is definitely visible.
but it would be useful to explain the problem again;
I am changing armor and in the meantime I take off and put on a costume and the stat is broken.

In the future please try to keep these sorts of conversations in the place where they are most relevant (the Github repository), as it's the most effective place for the conversation due to the nature of code reviews. If you manage the debug and find the issue, consider opening a pull request or fork with the appropriate changes to help assist Bowie with this project. I'd like to remind members of the community that these sorts of open source works are for the benefit of everyone, and we could all do our part to help the process.

In the future please try to keep these sorts of conversations in the place where they are most relevant (the Github repository), as it's the most effective place for the conversation due to the nature of code reviews. If you manage the debug and find the issue, consider opening a pull request or fork with the appropriate changes to help assist Bowie with this project. I'd like to remind members of the community that these sorts of open source works are for the benefit of everyone, and we could all do our part to help the process.
I feel the need to explain myself because I'm being treated like a criminal right now, actually this is not the place for this but I have to write. I couldn't do pull requests or anything like that because it doesn't accept pull requests. I reported an issue on github but he closed it saying he didn't understand the problem and when I couldn't communicate with discord, I had to write here, I wanted to be so supportive because it was for the benefit of the community. but he blocked me now. It doesn't matter, I wish him success in his project, whatever he wants to do is his decision, I didn't want to upset him, but it was not nice of him to approach this way. because he left me no channel to communicate with him and accused me of not writing to him as a private message. I don't think I did anything wrong, I tried to support every project he did until today, but it doesn't matter anymore. Good luck to you

-RazoR-

i replied to you in private. i guess i should make some things clear in public, regarding the project.

i don't want someone to spend hours on a PR and then not have their code merged. asking people not to submit a PR without being invited is my way of being considerate. i don't want to hurt someone that has taken an interest.

i'm not good at reviewing code. i have to compile it and check the machine code, especially if there could be a structure misalignment. one byte is all it takes to cause a bug or an access violation. i have to be careful about what i merge.

good day
When I use game.exe for Shaiya PT - Patch 0189 (BuildVersion: 0x16032100) Discovering a new feature:
item ability move When in use, there will be a disconnection, and if this feature can be added to SDEV, the effect will be very good
image.jpg

Usually this kind of systems where you craft something or upgrade things can be doed with Quest or Chaotic squares; i see no reason to use the blacksmith.
The same happens with the vial system, a feature that is now much more expansive thanks to the custom essentials vials square.

This is to move the Enchant of low-level equipment to high-level equipment, which cannot be completed through the Chaotic squares

good day
When I use game.exe for Shaiya PT - Patch 0189 (BuildVersion: 0x16032100) Discovering a new feature:
item ability move When in use, there will be a disconnection, and if this feature can be added to SDEV, the effect will be very good
View attachment 64
This is called Vial Crafting system and it is well supported by SDEV. It works ifdef with macro SHAIYA_EP6_BLACKSMITH

1716330402832.png

good day
View attachment 64
sorry,Maybe I provided too little information. You can watch this video :
The game.exe I use comes from :https://github.com/cwifo/Shaiya/tree/b2806383805f6fbdcb8b8c369cdc75508f12f514/Game.exe/EP6/02 by:cwifo. itemid:101150 EFFETC:105 AND EFFETC:106

It seems to be an EP7 feature and it does a very specific thing. Don't expect support on this because the project supports only two specific game.exe and tries to make ep6 features only.

It seems to be an EP7 feature and it does a very specific thing. Don't expect support on this because the project supports only two specific game.exe and tries to make ep6 features only.
thanks Bowie 。He has added the item ability move of the transfer function. My test runs well. But we are still testing whether game.exe fully support it

I'm not going to get into Ep8. :p

I might add client-side support for a title. Anyone know what the condition is/was for getting the "Champion of Shaiya" title?

Back